Milwaukee 330mm Jobsite Work Box
- Impact resistant construction
- Vertical tool storage tray allowing easy access to organised task storage
- 400mm (16") seat height
- Wide grip locking handle for easy transport
- Cut groove
- Drip ledge lid protecting tools from rain and jobsite debris
- Indexing square provides easy secure stacking
- Made in USA
|Length 330mm (13")|
|Width 330mm (13")|
|Height 400mm (16")|
|Weight 2.7kg (6lbs)|
Milwaukee 330mm (13") Jobsite Work Box is Nothing but Heavy Duty. Built with impact resistant materials and reinforcedcorners it's designed to withstand over 1,000 drops with a 12kg load. An integrated drip ledge lid ensures the contents of the box stay dry and free of jobsite contamination and debris. Convenient pass through side grips allow for easy lifting and handling of the Work Box, even at awkward angles. The 400mm (16") seat height provides users versatility when working on tasks close to ground level, such as wiring an outlet. The addition of the integrated cut groove also provides a stable platform to cut jobsite materials such as PVC and EMT.
The interior of the 330mm Work Box contains a box divider and a removable vertical tool storage wall that allows easyaccess to tools and can also be mounted onsite for convenient on-task tool storage.