Many tasks, many ocations, single 1ph device
The SPEEDTECå¨ 200C has been equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC), a feature which supports high output welding current from a single phase 230V1Ph 50/60Hz supply. PFC bring many benefi ts; for the same input current almost 30% more output can be obtained, allowing the use of a long (e.g. 50m) primary extension cable thus reducing energy demands and costs.
- Compact and Robust, Innovative, Portable and Lightweight, Anyplace, Anywhere
- Multiple Tasks: CV MIG, CV Synergic, FCAW, Stick, TIG Lift
- Power Factor Correction (PFC). More Welding Power, Energy and Cost savings, Generator Compatible
- User Friendly Operation: Icon control panel (Speedtec® 180C) Icon control colour TFT Interface screen (Speedtec® 200C).
- Superior Arc Performance. CV MIG: Infinitely Variable Control of voltage, Wire Feed Seed and Inductance, Stick: Hot Start and Arc Force Control, TIG: Lift TIG avoids Tungsten contamination.
- Input cable (2.2m)
- Ground cable (3m)
- Drive rolls (0.8-1.0mm)
- Gas hose (2m)
- CV MIG, FCAW, Stick, LIFT TIG