The Drill Doctor XP series adds versatility with the adjustable chisel and relief angles, and the ability to create and sharpen split point bits.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.
DRILL DOCTOR XP
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 1/2" (optional 3/4" chuck available)
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- Sharpens to a 118-degree point angle
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist, and Masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits.
- "Push to Stop" drill point splitting port: prevents over-splitting the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- 6-foot power cord
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- XP Drill Bit Sharpener
- 1/2" chuck (for bits from 3/32” to 1/2”)
- 180 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed)
- Wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels)
- Large bit chuck (up to 3/4")
- Left-hand chuck for reverse twist bits (3/32” – 1/2”)
- Coarse 100 grit diamond wheel
- Carrying/Storage case
A 3-Year Warranty protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design; abrasives excluded. Warranty does not cover industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: Using a 115V machine in a location with 230V power sources voids the warranty