Welding Helmet Promax 350 Blue
Auto darkening welding helmets from Almar Industrial Supplies range protect the neck, ears, face and most importantly the eyes from the intense UV light and heat, sparks and other associated hazzards with welding.
Weldclass' most popular, Australia wide best-selling Welding Helmet!
PROMAX 350 Automatic Welding Helmet is a quality designed and manufactured product.
- Generous Viewing Area - larger than many other helmets in this class (100 x 53mm)
- Ultra-Clear Vision
- 4 Arc Sensors for reliable arc detection & switching
- Functions: Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, plus Grind-Mode switch (locks the lens in light shade)
- 2 year/24 month Warranty - Up to 100% longer than other helmets in this class
- High-Impact tested and rated to Australian standard AS1337.1
- Auto-darkening lens complies with AS1338.1
- 'Hinge & Lock' Lens Retainer System = Easy cover lens replacement, Seals tightly against spatter to prevent damage to electronic lens
- Magnification lens holder - takes standard magnification lenses
- Reliable Power Source: Replaceable battery plus solar assist, efficient electronics for low power consumption
- Full Laminate' Lens Construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life. This is in contrast to cheaper lenses which are simply glued on the edge and, over time, are prone to contamination and failure.
- Lightweight, Durable and Shock Resistant shell
- Switching speed: 1/30,000 (0.00003) sec
- Welding Welders Helmet Mask Hood, Automatic Electronic Auto Darkening Self Darkening Automatic flash-over, Stocked in Australia, replacement for Promax 300 Mach 3Auto-on & Auto-off = No buttons to press, Hassle-Free operation
- Very clear vision, lightweight, great value!