The UNIMIG 345 SWF is a powerful welder with a great duty cycle, and is ideal for use in medium to heavy fabrication and rural applications. Combining smooth arc characteristics with complete reliability, the UNIMIG 345 SWF is the unit to satisfy all the demands of the professional welder. Fitted standard with a geared four wheel roller drive system ensuring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
The UNIMIG 345 SWF is supplied with a completely enclosed KT 50 wire feed which helps prevent dust and moisture fouling your wire and contaminating your weld. It comes with a set of fully covered 10 metre interconnecting cables, a swivel turntable for the wire feed unit and wheels for increased maneuvrerability.
- Four wheel geared drive roller system
- Seperate Wire Feeder
- 10 metre inter connecting cables
- Dual inductance for exceptional arc control
- High strength steel construction
- Heavy duty copper transformer
- Exceptional duty cycle 60% @ 335 amps
- European made quality manufactured in Hungary