Improved features include a thinner head allowing the spanner to reach tighter areas, a rounder shaft for a more comfortable grip when applying greater torque, a lighter weight, and the shorter length decreases radial movement by up to 20%.
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated with a slight satin finish for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (CR-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished with a light satin finish for corrosion protection
- Ring and jaw offset at 15 degrees
- Thinner head for hard to reach fasteners
- For heavy duty application
- Increased torque capacity
- Exceeds international ASME and DIN standards
Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
Standard: ASME & DIN