Sutton Tools Heavy Duty Cobalt jobber drills are industrial quality for drilling materials that have high hardness and tensile strength such as cast iron, bronze, hardened steel and stainless steel. These drill bits feature a thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials.
- 135Ð? degrees split point (drills > 2mm and 3/32) enables accurate positioning and less drilling pressure
- Thick core for increased rigidity in hard materials
- Precision engineered parallel shank for accurate hole size
- Made from HSS Co. The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive and heat resistance, for increased strength at higher cutting temperatures
- Colour Tempered surface finish enables identification of cobalt tool material